Guardian Angels

Friends..... True friends are like guardian angels.... those who look over us when we're in trouble.. Share our happiness.... listen to our problems.... trying to understand our situation... be there in laughter & pain.... I'm lucky to have those people in my life that care enough for me.... I live alone in a place where i don't have any relatives and all but i never even once felt alone becoz my friends are my family... my sisters... my brothers... my guardian angels :) It eased my pain when they asked me whether i'm ok when i'm sick... Relief my suffering when they make me laugh at my weakest point in life.... Take away my loneliness by sitting next to me.... We might not be next to one another 24/7 but we'll always watch over each other's back.... I'm glad & thankful to have such honest & true friendships in my life & i intend to keep these friendships forever :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment