The Reason

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you


I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

When a good guy falls completely in love, it'll be normal.... but when a bad guy falls truly in love, it'll be a whole different story.... He's a badass that will never be in girls MUST have list.... but he's so gorgeous... and charming... and funny... and HOT and somehow we can't get rid of him from our lives.... He'll hurt us along the way.... again and again... but somehow he managed to make those all up by doing good deeds to make us happy, protecting us to make us feel safe, and never stop trying to  make us smile..... as time goes by.... we look at him & started to recall back the first day that we met him and him that's standing right in front of us and all of a sudden we realized that he's a completely different person from back then.... It's not that he's changed but maybe, this is who he really is.... OR... he's becoming a better person each day without even realizing it because of you.... :)

I think that's what the song all about.... becoming a better person because we fall in love with somebody that wants us to lead a more meaningful life than what we previously have.... We made mistakes along the way & we continuously will try to find redemption to it.... That way, we learned things... It's nice to have found salvation & start our life all over again.... ^^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment