Life: My ups & downs



I never take my life seriously... i found that the lesser i care about life, the lesser i'll get hurt.. Things like hope, faith, promises scares the hell out of me.... I used to say that my life is more like a roller coaster... Even before i fully understood the situation that i was in, somehow i've been pushed into something else.... Every choice i made will lead me somewhere new.... new chapter, new life... but i found that life without faith, hope & promises are the same like living without a purpose... because despite of all the not-so-beautiful things that happened in our lives, these three things are the one that'll keep us moving forward... I don't know what might come my way in the future because future is a mystery, at this moment last year, i never thought that i'll be sitting here updating this blog from an office 500 miles from where i was...
Still.... i don't know about faith, hope & promises but whatever storms that might come my way, 
Break me or shake me... I might fall down but i'll rise again... 
Because i'm a fighter &
I fight to be happy..

P/s: Life is like a roller coaster, 
we might not be forever at the top but when where at the bottom,
 it'll not last forever as well...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment