Silence


Only the piano accompanies me throughout the day
The sleeping cello, Is silent and old 
I think that you've made yourself perfectly clear
I understand and I know 
You're not going to regret the break up

You said that you will be sad, But i don't believe it

You being with me was already in the past
I hope that he will love you more than I do 
So i can force myself to leave

You want me to say it, it is very embarrassing 

I never want us to part 
Why do I need to replace my sadness with a smile? 
I do not have this kind of talent, To accept both u & him
You don't have to worry too much, I will be fine

You've gone so far away, And I will slowly walk away 

Why must I need to put up with you even for the break up? 
I really do not have the talent, To be silent this fast 
I decided to let u go, Because I love you so much

-Jay Chou-


p/s: why would someone leave a sincere love like this?

 love is blind? or certain human are juz perfectly stupid?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment