Falling apart

My heart breaks one more time... We're falling apart and he couldn't see it.. I just want us to be together.. And he doesn't know how much i want him to stay by my side... Every time he leaves, i wish it'll be the last.. That he'll never leave me alone anymore.. But i guess he doesn't think that way.. That me being alone is okay... i dont think i can go through this.. Im tired of crying myself to sleep.. I'm tired of all these fights... Another 2~3 years being like this? It'll will only cause too much pain.. Ottokaji? Maybe i should forget what i want... Since it's not going to happen anytime soon... Forget the future that i've dreamed of since he wanted it differently... Forget that i'm waiting for someone since he's already forgotten that there's a girl waiting for him... and maybe juz do my own thing.. And stop thinking about the future that's uncertain...

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment