When u're trying to be the best...

..... Right from start, when i started everything over, i wanted a perfect ending.. I tried to be the best he's ever had.. But it's breaking my heart knowing i was taken for granted.. I never want to repeat my past life.. I never want to go through all those painful lies ever again.. I really wanted it to be perfect.. But perfection doesn't come from 1 side when that world involves 2 persons... Sad... His insecurities over his past made him incapable of honesty & sincerity... Thinking maybe i'm just the same like any other girl he met... We're two broken souls... But he was lost in his own world... Didn't have a clue on what he really wanted.. When i was sure to choose him over other guys...

It leaves a hole in my heart thinking the one i chose treated me like a fool the moment when love is the most real thing i've ever felt.. In the end of the day, when other girls didn't work out for him, he went to me...the backed up one a.k.a the 2nd choice... And it leaves me feeling like the biggest idiot on earth.. Thinking that he loves me the way i did...

I don't deserve that... Not a bit... I don't deserve this pain.. I don't deserve to suffer someone else's mistakes... Im tired... And now this heart is half empty...

Love is not a game....
But he played me well...

Posted via Blogaway

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment