Busy thursday....


Today is quite hectic.... Woke up as early as 7:30am (my wake up time) though my class was at 10... Then was teaching the whole day from 10-12 & con't from 2-5... Con't invigilating test at 7:30pm til 9:30pm... Fuhhh....

Teaching is indeed my passion... But somehow lately with all the things that happened around me makes me lose my motivation and in order to move on, i keep reminding myself why i love this job at the first place... Sharing knowledge and educating new generation to make them "somebody in the future" is challenging but fun...  I agree when people say, when u like what u do... Never a day we will feel that we're working.... I never thought that i am working.... Maybe because i never see teaching as a job but merely a responsibility that i need to perform..

I wish things would change for the better cuz for now i try to ignore everything and focus only on what i love the most.... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment