Primary to highshool buddies



I reached kk on the 15 of Aug & i felt relief as soon as i reached my home sweet home, the place where i grew up... doesn't matter how far i go... this is the place where i call home :) i told my cuz about my arrival & she asked to see me at the same day.... the excitement could be well understood since we could only meet each other once a year.... we went shopping & had a short karaoke session with another one of our highschool buddies, ira...

The three of us met in primary school & coincidently all three of us were admitted to the same highschool, St. Francis Convent.... so we've known each other for sooooooo long...  we've met, chit-chatting, updating each other with our lives & fooling around like we used to do... awww, i miss my high shool days... who doesn't, right? :) too much to do say, to many things to do together but too little time :(

Hopefully we could find more time to spend together like how we used to again ^^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment