My Playful Date

27 Oct.... Day 33 we're together.... Finally we meet again.... but the awkward truth is knowing that i'm meeting my boyfriend instead of my bestfriend.... On the way there i was excited cuz i was missing him so bad but when he's finally in front of me... my heart was fluttering... i was trying very hard to act as my normal self so that it won't show but seeing him not being himself was really cute.... and when we finally walk together, seriously i was feeling everything... happy, excited, funny, shy, nervous and super awkwardddddd....... Like i don't know what to do or say... And when he held my hand, a butterfly effect struck my heart... I never expected that our reunion would be like this.... Funnyyyyyyy..... funny to think that it's u & me....

The moment where Farah & Hazk were
trying to get over the awkwardness
As we spend time together, luckily the awkwardness slowly disappeared and we can finally be our self around each other again.... So after the weekend's memory together how do i describe this feeling? unbelievable? i don't know... maybe because i never see it coming between us thus i feel it's hard to believe..... or maybe what i'm feeling inside is just too good to be true, just like a fairy tale.... 

Whatever it is... or wherever this relationship will bring us to... i love u from the bottom of my heart... 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment