Pack n go...


Hey there readers....

What's pack n go all about? Well, i feel like that's all that i've been doing these few weeks.... since kl, lundu, tomorrow morning would be kk and the next one is kl for my masters graduation ceremony.... and every time i got back all i do is laundry... i mean tons of laundry from each trip.... ahahahh.... tired, but worth it....

I met a friend of my ex when i was in sematan (near lundu) and he was asking on how i was doing... well, i told him the truth about my new life (not that i have anything to hide neway) i'm doing just fine & i wish my ex the same thing...  i figure out that i can talk about my ex openly and anything relates to him (new girlssssss aka more than one) doesn't affect me in any sort of way anymore... i dunno, is it maybe because i knew him too much to not feel any surprise or because i'm too used to it?  Whatever it is, i'm super glad that i have nothing to do with the lies and betrayals again.... (and of course, aside from that my heart completely belongs to someone else right now :p)

I learned a LOT of lessons being with that ex... one of it would be relationship based on lies and betrayal wouldn't lasts doesn't matter how much forgiveness and toleration is given... most people can forgive but the scars lives on... the thing about me, i can do both... i have enough compassions to give forgiveness & delete the resentment thus starting over.. but i found that, human nature is very scary... instead of appreciating it, they took advantage on it.... not only on somebody's compassion, but to all the good things in the world...

But whatever lessons that i've learned, i'm not going to be someone that i'm not & let other people took what's good in me.. especially those people who have wronged me... i know, most people could easily changed when they've been badly hurt... but i'm not most people... i never want to lose myself again and become someone that i used to hate....

Honesty, compassions and loyalty are my best traits despite of what i've been through or what challenges may come in the future... i still love being the way i am & i still believe that what we give to the world will always come back to us.... besides, at the end of the day... everything never was between me & other people but between me & Allah s.w.t.... (mode keinsafan jap :p)

P/s: Kk here i come.... and after kk is meeting my other half once again ^^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment