Leaving....


I hate goodbyes and separation doesn't matter whether i'm the 1 who leave or being leave behind.... it sucks either way... been living like this since forever... in my whole life, u actually can count how many times do we have complete family meetings....like everyone is present... most of the time it's incomplete... i wish my loved ones will always stick by my side & never leave me behind... but no one can have everything and life will always have its twist & turn.... i'm grateful enough for getting what i've been striving for all this while.... i may not found luck in certain areas but i'm thankful for meaningful friendship that i found.... it's beautiful enough to have someone watching over me as i'm going through this challenging and uncertain path of life....

P/s: i don't know what am i  talking about ~.~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment