7 Monthsary & I Miss You.... a lot

As days go by...  i can't help myself missing u so badly... memories filled my head & i feel like drowning in it... Today is the official 7 months of our journey in being together... time surely flew fast but we've came a long way... Both of us didn't see this coming at the beginning.. we said we'll give it a try... take a shot and see how far we can go.. We said we'll get to know each other once again... i guess we love each other even more once we discover the other side of both... the side we never knew as bestie in all these years.... i know in every first stage of any relationship, everything will seem so bright but with u, the future seems even better... and i'm looking forward to it because u & me are just awesome :) ♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥

p/s: my heart is filled with u

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment