Another first time

Yes... yesterday's evening a colleague came for my help to give motivational talks this morning.... yep... another last minute's task... and i NEVER.... never give any motivational talk ever in my life.. so u can say it's another one of "bidang terjun" again... sigh~~~

Soooo... another first time, first trial... yeah, i accepted the challenge.. i challenged myself this morning... like ususal, i didn't do much thinking about how i would perform..
Instead, i juz gave my best for it
and it was surprisingly fun :)
I'm glad i took the chance.. i learn another thing today :)
i can say i would love to do it again if given the chance...
well, like what people say, u wouldn't know unless u try & give it ur best..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment