Is it even fair?

In life, we met different kinds of people... thus every time we fall in love, 
we'll experience different kinds of love... 
so does making comparison of your past and your present is even a fair thing to do?  
Seriously, this thing keeps messing with my mind not because of jealousy.. i'm well aware of the differences... and i'm the one who knows myself better (though there are a person who can read me like a book) i know i'm born with many flaws and of course gifted with many advantages also.. (baby, i'm in a different league) but  to make comparison just to destroy my self esteem is just unacceptable to me... by saying all of those things, how would that makes me feel? how would that makes anyone feel? No one wants to be with a person who thinks other's are better than them...

P/s: i STILL can't brain this..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment