Updates

It's been a while since i've posted anything... i started this blog to share all my beautiful moments but it looks like it's filled with all my heartache moment.. sigh~~ maybe i should change the address to myheartache@blogspot.com instead  

well, these past weeks have been very hectic to me... 

>>Organized a HUGE scale event involving 100 elementary kidssss.... (seriously, KIDSSS)

>>Organizing entrepreneurship course for a group of adults... (yeah, ADULTSSSS)

>>Dealing with external organization that is overly demanding & unprofessional

>>Struggling with tons of paper worksssssss  as it is the procedure for any event

But despite all of these, as an optimist girl who's always look at the bright side of life, i learned a lot of things,,, seriously A LOT... it feels like i'm going through 2 weeks super intensive crash course of event organizing.... moreover, it was my first time for a lot of things... my first time handling kids, my first time giving talk to adults, first time of dealing with external organizations, my first time dealing with procedures... 

Just whenever i'm in distress, a little support would be nice... i need a little strength back there... hmm..  

Despite of all the stress & exhaustion, i'm proud of myself.. i'm proud of the new experience that i've gathered... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment