1 month after...


Oh, it's a month already? I dont know why did i even bother to jot it down on my calender... I hope u're doing just fine... because i do... love is scary & human heart is very funny sometimes..... i dont know what kind of love that we had... but my heart isn't in it anymore... maybe everything was destined to happen for who knows what kind of reason... all i know is we're not meant to be...

I will live well... better than i ever was with u... i'll be happier than i was with u... be in love that's true, without lies & drama...  that's my promise to myself... i'm done & too tired waiting for things to happen in my life... from this moment on, i'll take my own initiatives... i'll fight for my own happiness... the happiness that u couldn't give....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment