Be my last love




i will always love you kekasihku

dalam hidupku hanya dirimu satu

i will always need you cintaku

selamanya takkan pernah terganti

ku mau menjadi yang terakhir untukmu

ku mau menjadi mimpi indahmu

cintai aku dengan hatimu seperti aku mencintaimu

sayangi aku dengan kasihmu seperti aku menyayangimu

i will be the last for you and you will be the last for me

P/s: people say life is full of surprise, sometimes there are unexpected things happened in our life whether it's good or bad.... in my darkest moment in life, i found lights that shine my way... and i'm grateful for it has given me new purpose & directions in life... it gave my world a new meaning... i let go & let myself fall... u were there to catch me... spica, i guess u really are the brightest star in nightime sky... well, at least in my nightime sky :) and now that i found u... i never wanna let go...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment