Post break up condition: 19 days after.....


Hye there readers :)

Today's essay would be about my post break up condition... it has been 19 days since the broke up and i'm getting better & happier each day :) there were times that i miss being with him but i  certainly don't want to go back & go through the same betrayal & lies. I dont want that kind of life anymore... enough is enough... he once had the full ownership of me but he threw it away & as for now i'm not his belonging anymore so please dont chase after what you cant take care of...  i wish he gets what ever he wanted in his life and i will have my new beginning... my heart is back into one piece... (thanx to that someone for being with me when no one was there & put up with my temporary insanity state of mind^^) but memories still chasing me & made my heart sunk sometimes...  still, i believe that time will heal everything & i will be able to find my happiness once again when my heart is ready... memories will be left as history that wouldn't even matter anymore...  i will learn to appreciate what's left of me... looking at the brighter side of life and being thankful of what i have... as for now... i need space & room to breathe... life is full of surprise... i might be gullible or simply innocent but i still hope to live my life in a world where dreams come true & hearts dont get broken.... besides, the world has so many other things to offer...

To be con't........ ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment