Setting my mind straight again...


Today is the 1st day i spent the entire day alone at home since the break up... i didn't have the courage to stay alone b4 since i know i'll be thinking about reality..... reality that hurts me... i've been running away from it since the 1st day... i was busy finding distraction & strenght to finally face everything... in my mind i know what i have to do & what's best for me... but the heart is being complicated... it doesn't listen to what the mind said.... so here i am lying on my bed, facing the empty ceiling and just let every emotions flow.... it's 23 days after the break up... and i still don't understand why would someone deliberately hurt the person that they claimed to love wholeheartedly.... if the person means so much to u, aren't u suppose to give ur best for her? Hurt, anger& resentment are what u left me with after saying that u can't live without me... what kind of nonsense is that?

I know i might seem strong enough to face anything.. i dont dwell on problems, i smile & laugh so i dont feel weak but there are times when i feel like giving up... where i just wanna break down & cry thinking how stupid i was to fall for ur lies.... hating myself so much for being such a fool....

Just like how i was stupid enough to think that there would be no other person will know me the way u did.... i chose to look beyond your imperfection becoz for me when u love me 101% even with my 101 weaknesses that would be good enough... but now i know i was wrong.. there would always be another person who would know me better than u... there would always be a new beginning in every ending... like how sunshines always appear after the rain...i would learn to know someone & he would learn to know me... i'm done with yesterday....

P/s: I never expected things would turn out this way but...ermmm... to be con't :D


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment