Over & Done.... Sayonara...




Finally i accept the fact that both of us will be happier without one another... last few days i saw u being happy next to the other woman and i dont feel any regret at all... i was hurt but did not regret the break up at all.... memories being with you flashes in my mind... the good with the bad, the lies, the heartaches.. it's troublesome but i suddenly realize it doesn't matter anymore... memories will be memories but anything related to u or us don't even matter anymore.... it shaped me to become who i am today but my life now is about my present & my future not my past.... i wanna be happy so i dont want to live in yesterday... but tomorrow.... thus, i wanna let go of everything that wont even matter anymore.... i dunno where i get this courage but i'm glad i do... i thought it would take me a longer time to do this but..... for this courage, i'm saying goodbye to the bittersweet memories of u & me... thank you for the past 7 years being with me...  let's choose our own path for the better tomorrow.... today, 28 days after the break up..... i throw away the things i treasure the most between us... my collections of our movie tix.... as a goodbye to our moments being together..... u are not the one for me as i'm not the one for u... it's over & done between us....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment