Cold morning



Morning peeps!!

Today, just like the last 2 days... i woke up in winter!!!! Oh myy... morning was sooo cold.. so i boiled hot water for my morning bath... huhuuuu.... besides that, i dunno why i felt soooo damn hungry today.. i drank 2 cups of water n went to class... morning class was fun... i just love classes when i'm the one standing in front... ironically, that's another way of my escape from life... the 2 hours moment where i feel the most sane.... maybe because that's where i got to show the other side of me (how many sides do i have anyway..... confused personality mode)

We had ice breaking session and i gave them a brief intro about the subject so that they have an idea on what is expected from them... then we end our session an hour earlier.. sooo i got an hour of free time b4 my 10am slot... and all that's on my mind was "mihunnnn~~~~ mihunnnnn~~~milooooo~~~~" i was critically hungryyy.... more like starving to death ~_~"  i manage to get both and eat like there's no tomorrow (makan dgn rakus... p/s: sungguh tidak comel)

I dunno what's the reason between the mystery of my epic starvation this morning... izzit becoz of the super cold morning? Huuuu..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment