Rejuvenating my mind~~~


I don't know if running or exercising had anything to do with our endorphine level thus giving us a sense of pleasure afterwards... i just love running... it takes my mind off from all the troublesome matters which cluttered in it... sometimes i feel like running away from something but sometimes i feel like running towards somewhere else... i have a very simple way of thinking... it's either yes or no, never in between.... i choose to be logical rather than emotional... i look at the future, never the past.... yesterday is just history but tomorrow is something to be created.... but there comes a point in my life where i felt there are just too much to digest at a time...

"Fake it.... Fake it until u make it" is how i cheated my way to get through the insanity in life... To make myself believe that everything's ok even if there's a storm in my heart... just to hang on tightly to what i really want in life... knowing what's best for me... til i eventually made it through...

A good friend told me that whenever i'm feeling lost i was never actually are... maybe because i can always find my way back.. courage is something that i lack off & slowly trying to get back by living my life the way it supposed to... "live life, take chances & be crazy" is exactly what i'm doing without even noticing it...  just to be happy...

With the hectic 2012 coming to an end, 2013 please be kind to me.....

P/s: off to gym~~~~ my mind needs to rejuvenate... :p



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment