Damaged

I thought what's done is done.... U had ur chances & u blew it time after time... someone else deserve better... i don't know what lays ahead but i would very much appreciate it if u would just stop messing with my heart....

Trust is earned... Once broken it would take longer than a day to recover it... I had enough issues with trust... never understand why loyalty is so hard to be understood... Is being the "only one" too much to ask? I hold myself so hard not to lose myself & become someone that i'll hate... i struggle on my 2 feet to believe that there's always sunshine after the rain... Telling myself that everything happens for a reason & sometimes if it didn't go as well as we plan, maybe things fall apart so that other things can fall together.... But in reality, being strong is indeed easier said than done...

Damaged.. is what i see in u & me... Can't be fixed... so stop re-opening the wound that's just healed....  through the years, i'm done crying in the shower, cry my heart to sleep, losing appetite to eat for days, having bad dreams, being tortured with insecurity... all without u even know it... This little heart had gone through a LOT & don't think it can take those misery once again... like seriously...

P/s: U write such pretty words..... but dear, life is no storybook..... Better hit me with the truth than comfort me with the lies.... Because truth hurts but lies can kill the heart....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment