Re-arranging my life


Morning beautiful people ^^

Well... here i am talking nonsense again.. pouring whatever it is that came across my mind right now... 2013 is just around the corner... so it's time to wrap up 2012... i'm someone who always have plans for my future.. to live life i woukd always want something to achieve... a goal as u say... previously i had all my life plan ahead of me.... the problem is.. i only had that ONE plan without any back up a.k.a plan B..... so unfortunately things don't go my way... i got sidetracked... kinda menourve too far... with a way back that i never want to take anymore...that road was just too painful for me... so simply say, now im in a middle of a junction which is unknown to me... what should i do? I need to find that out soon... well, i have 10 days to decide my new future plan :)

Xoxo


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment