I do have feelings... Not a mere temperature..

Morning peeps...

This thurs morning i feel a lil bit off... i do appreciate it when people give me compliments such as "u're hot,"... but over the time it gets frustrated when it seems like that's the only thing that they see in me even after a while knowing me as friends... makes me think that i don't have any other qualities aside from that... i don't care for those who don't really know me... their opinion doesn't really matter.... but for someone who knows me for years, yet that's all that u see.... and as gullible as i am, i thought what's inside is more important... maybe all this while i keep looking for the good in people so i was expecting the same thing from others... i really should stop that habit.... i really shouldn't care how they look at me and stop letting people toying with me.... because those who can't see the good in me do not deserve it...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment